The Wooden Palace of Tsar Alexei Mikhailovich
The wooden royal residence of Tsar Alexei Mikhailovich with 270 rooms adorned with canvases and carvings was worked in 1667 without utilizing any secure materials, nails or snares. It comprised of 26 structures associated with one another by sections and lobbies. The entire complex was partitioned into male and female parts. The male part included formal chambers, offices of the Tsar and of his children, while the female part had a place with the Tsarina and to the Tsar’s little girls.
After the demise of Alexei Mikhailovich the royal residence was revamped. During the XVIII century it was progressively falling into rot regardless of all endeavors to spare it. On October 4,1962, Catherine the Great reviewed the castle and even arranged to do some minor reclamation work. Be that as it may, the royal residence was not bound to be her Moscow home (see Tsaritsyno). In 1768, Catherine requested to obliterate wooden royal residence which was broken down by at that point.
After two centuries, in 1990s, specialists started its reproduction, which depended on archeological and chronicled explores. At this point the first cellar of the castle was secured with a centuries-old backwoods. In this manner the structure was chosen to be moved to the most distant finish of Kolomenskiy park. The royal residence was transformed into the historical center where as of now guests can see the consistently life of the Tsar’s family.
The imperial domain of Kolomenskoye runs right along the right-bank of the River Moscow from Kolomenskaya to Kashirskaya metro stations and is one of the most famous sights in Moscow outside of the downtown area. Verifiably, the Kolomenskoye Estate was the area of a town established by displaced people from Kolomna escaping the Mongol-Tatar Invasion. During the rule of Tsar Alexis Mikhailovich, Kolomenskoye turned into an illustrious living arrangement and a wooden royal residence was worked here in 1660s. It was a fantastic royal residence with rich intriguing stylistic layout that was reliably respected by outsiders who saw it. The Tsar’s peers alluded to it as the “Eighth Wonder of the Word”.
Albeit fabricated distinctly for summer residency, it turned into a most loved living arrangement for both Tsar Alexis and his successors. The future Empress Elizabeth Petrovna was conceived in the royal residence in 1709, and Tsar Peter the Great spent piece of his childhood here. The royal residence made due up until the hour of Catherine the Great, who had the castle destroyed. The wooden royal residence you see in Kolomenskoye today is a copy manufactured as of late from the first structural plans.
During his rule, Tsar Alexis Mikhailovich had all the past wooden structures in Kolomenskoye wrecked and supplanted them with another extraordinary wooden royal residence, celebrated for its whimsical, fantasy rooftops. It exemplified the hilter kilter excellence of Russian wooden development, and it astounded everybody who saw it. The castle contained a many-sided mix of somewhere in the range of 250 rooms, a labyrinth of halls and patios improved with cutting and different components like hipped rooftops and different rooftops abnormal in structure, weathercocks, and plated figures of twofold headed falcons.
After the exchange of the funding to St. Petersburg, the royal residence fell into dilapidation, so Catherine the Great wouldn’t make it her Moscow habitation. Clearly, Catherine tried to fix the royal residence and requested a fix gauge to be made before adjusting her perspective. In 1768, the wooden royal residence was destroyed on her pronouncement and supplanted with a significantly more unobtrusive stone-and-block structure. Catherine’s royal residence was likewise destroyed in 1872, and just a couple of doors and outside structures remain.